Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 26th July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Tuesday 26th July Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 26th July   Tuesday 26th July EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 am

not certain I will be on tomorrow so posting tomorrow's song now....the song I heard from spirit today was....

I will follow him.

'I will follow Him
Follow Him wherever He may go,
And near Him, I always will be
For nothing can keep me away,
He is my destiny.

I will follow Him,
Ever since He touched my heart I knew,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from His love.'

Your destiny is in your hands. You hold keys to the answers that you seek or are seeking. Look within to your roots and know that nobody can stop you from doing what you want to do. You hold the keys to your success, your attributes and your achievements. If you're battling what seems to be a never ending battle in accordance with your heart, know that in your heart of heart's you are always supported by your soul family and your loved ones. Your archangels and guides are around you to help you with any heart related decisions that you have been thinking about. Do not worry, know and trust that the decisions you make are the right ones for you. Follow in your own footsteps and trust in the universal source and our creator. Focus on your strengths and you can acknowledge your weaknesses. For once they've been cast out of the shadow into light, they too become strengths. This song is about finding your calling, the pathway that you feel drawn to. A doorway is opening up for you, but you are hesitant to step through. It's ok to lean on someone from time to time, do not be afraid. Step through the doorway with courage, for as tomorrow's light shines on the shadows of yesterday dispersing them all away, you'll know the doubt of the past has gone and clarity has been found. AA Raphael is with you today helping you with your situations. Call on him and his healing angels should you require any assistance.

Thank you archangels and guides for this daily message.
Blessings,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down

Tuesday 26th July
Page 1 of 1