Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 19th July

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Tuesday 19th July  Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 19th July    Tuesday 19th July  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Song of the Day

Angels by Robbie Williams -
quite an old song but still a superbly written one.
Heard this in my mind earlier this morning.

"I sit and wait
does an angel contemplate my fate
and do they know
the places where we go
when we´re grey and old
´cos I´ve been told
that salvation lets their wings unfold
so when I’m lying in my bed
thoughts running through my head
and I feel that love is dead
I’m loving angels instead"

My impressions with these lyrics is that someone is going through a struggle, one that connects with matters of the heart and it's giving them quite a lot of heartache. This song is a message from the angel team around them. Questions have been questions and answers have been found, which has just lead on to more questions of a deeper calling. If this is your calling don't stop to hesitate, just go for it and have faith in yourself that you can do it. The angels are around you helping and supporting you should you need their assistance. AA Michael and AA Chamuel are working together, providing you with the utmost protection and with the security and unconditional love around you. There is some confusion over an issue or a decision that needs must be met for. Prioritize first your objectives and then invest the energy where it belongs. Trust and believe in yourself, angels are around. Keep eyes open for a sign if you've asked for one and keep the faith.

Blessings
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
churchgal

Tuesday 19th July  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 19th July    Tuesday 19th July  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm

oooh this something different and something that seems to work for u too , i tend to work with music alot and hear lyrics and find they fit my present circumstances , current probs or feelings Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

Tuesday 19th July  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 19th July    Tuesday 19th July  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm

yup church - thanks. I am very musical myself, in the sense that I sing and I play the piano lol used to play violin too so I have a lot of songs every morning milling around in that consciousness that my mind is connected to... this one was being sung last night quite loudly I have to say along with a Queen's song - Crazy little thing called Love. So it's been pulled out of the never-where and posted. Smile
Back to top Go down
queenofcups
queenofcups

Tuesday 19th July  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 19th July    Tuesday 19th July  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am

Beautiful words Cassandra and you have a lovely way with them!

It is one of my favourite songs and holds personal memories.

Thank you for sharing xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.miri-ann.com
Sponsored content

Tuesday 19th July  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 19th July    Tuesday 19th July  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 19th July
Page 1 of 1