Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tuesday 26th april

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
churchgal

tuesday 26th april Empty
PostSubject: tuesday 26th april   tuesday 26th april EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 pm

todays card is ...empowerment .....

you are more powerful than you realize its safe for you to be powerful.Your inner power wants to surface,you'll use this power appropraitely and your incapable of abusing it your true friends, and people who really love you, will be happy that you've taken your power back.empowerment means that your no longer willing to see yourself as a victim in any way, it means letting go of all blame with respect to other people and past conditions, or present circumstances ,know that you can be powerful and gentle simultanoeusly and still be very effective. affirm often ,its safe for me to be powerful i accept my power to be used in the service of light and love.
Back to top Go down
queenofcups
queenofcups

tuesday 26th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuesday 26th april   tuesday 26th april EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:01 pm

A lovely feel to this Card today.

I have been ironing and lost in my thoughts I suddenly began to think I need to be stronger and not allow certain people to take me for granted. Umm ironing can be therapetic Smile

Thank you Churchgal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.miri-ann.com
churchgal

tuesday 26th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuesday 26th april   tuesday 26th april EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 pm

no problem qc , we are coming into the age of aquarius which is all about women empowering themselves , this is a great card for me also today Smile and probably others who dont think they are strong enough .

i hate ironing so please feel free to offer Smile
Back to top Go down
queenofcups
queenofcups

tuesday 26th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuesday 26th april   tuesday 26th april EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Ha-ha I love ironing when in the right mood to do it.
When I am not feeling up to it my Mum comes to me and prompts me because she always taught me

'Do the ironing then you will smooth your troubles away' so that gets me going lol as I can visualize pile of problems
mounting up lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.miri-ann.com
Sponsored content

tuesday 26th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuesday 26th april   tuesday 26th april Empty

Back to top Go down

tuesday 26th april
Page 1 of 1