Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday 22nd July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Friday 22nd July Empty
PostSubject: Friday 22nd July   Friday 22nd July EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:46 pm

His Eye is On the Sparrow

'Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
And Why should my heart feel lonely
And long for heaven and home'

A very beautiful song sung the open lines in sister act 2.

Loneliness has a toll on many. But dear friend, do remember that you are not alone. Archangels and Guides are around to support you as is your soul family and loved ones. IF you are struggling through dark times at this point in your life, do not fret. All will work out, when the timing is right. There are always changes that you can make, but you hold the courage to turn your life around. Find an outlet where you can express your voice and your thoughts or feelings. This could be singing, writing, music, whatever moves your world for you. Find it and rejoice in it. AA Michael and AA Zadkiel are here to help you with any negative emotions or negative feelings that no longer serve you any purpose. They will help you cut the cords so that you can find it within your own power to move on and to rise above. Do not fear what might be but instead, focus on what is. May God and Great Spirit and the Source of Love and radiance be with you and yours, signed AA Michael and AA Zadkiel and the archangels.

Thank you angels for bringing me today's message.
Blessings to you and yours for the day.
Back to top Go down

Friday 22nd July
Page 1 of 1