Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday 15th July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Friday 15th July Empty
PostSubject: Friday 15th July   Friday 15th July EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm

A change of cards today, I was drawn to use my Llewellyn deck today for some reason, which I haven't used in a while Laughing so here goes.
With these cards I find it's all about the colours, bot the meanings ;0

The card for today is the 6 of wands. We have a knight on his horse, and he holds a lance. The lance has his lady's "favour" on it which in this instance is white, and above that we have leaves curled around the branch. The other 5 wands are in the background but atop each one is a few leaves, but on the lance, there are many, it reminds me of a smaller version of a wreath. today the colour is about the white, which is connected to our crown chakra. We need to listen to what we hear or what we see in our minds eye. Spirit are talking to us, we just have to listen or watch and keep an eye out for any confirmation that we get. Meditation is the key here working on all the chakra points, and grounding ourselves through the root chakra. Then we work our way up, pay close attention to the solar plexus and the sacral chakra's (stomach area). It maybe that you have been feeling out of sorts. It could be a bug, might even be a reaction to something you have eaten. Get it checked out just to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Friday 15th July
Page 1 of 1