Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 26th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
red_rose
red_rose

Thursday 26th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 26th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day   Thursday 26th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Todays guidance card is Ten of Cups. This card brings clarity. If you have been a bit puzzled of something of late maybe now things will start to become clear. In work, if you have been feeling unsettled, I feel stability will definately come for you. Your career path will become clear and you'll know exactly where you are heading. If you are looking for work, it can be frustrating when not finding the perfect position for you, an understanding of why shall come forward. In relationships, the whole ' I wonder what they're thinking?! ' shall come to an end as there will be an unexpected openess. There is always a fear of the unknown, wondering what someone else is really thinking can have a huge impact on that relationship. I feel as though bringing clarity into your life will be like a new begining for you, as your clouded judgments will be gone which will allow you to relax more.

Brians Card of the day is Heaven Sent. " This is the answer to your dreams. Stay grounded and focused and say thank you to our creator. "

Back to top Go down

Thursday 26th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day
Page 1 of 1