Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 25th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
red_rose
red_rose

Wednesday 25th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 25th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day   Wednesday 25th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Todays guidance card is Two of Swords. With this i'm getting reflection. I feel something has just started, either a fued with friends or family, an argument with your boss, rocky relationship at this point in time. But as I said, it has only just started. Take some time out to reflect on the situation as an outsider, try and get a clearer view of what is happening and then think of your next step. While in the heat of the moment or upset, the wrong thing can easily be said. Taking time out to look over the situation is going to allow you to make the best possible move to prevent things escalating. Sometimes it's easy to become dragged down when people are niggling at you all the time so keep yourself positive, upbeat and be happy.

Brians card - Take a well earned rest my friend. Aaah, sit back and chill for a bit. You've given it your all and things are going splendidly.

Have a lovely day Smile
Back to top Go down

Wednesday 25th May Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day
Page 1 of 1