Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 23rd May Daily Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
red_rose
red_rose

Monday 23rd May Daily Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day.  Empty
PostSubject: Monday 23rd May Daily Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day.    Monday 23rd May Daily Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day.  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Todays guidance card is Five of Swords. This card makes me feel as though someone has backed you into a corner and you have given into them, you have allowed them to make you feel trapped. With career this could mean you are taking on more responsibility than you would like but rather than saying so, you are keeping quiet and just getting on with it. Finances, if you are struggling, ask for help and seek advice no one will look down on you for it. Love, if you are in a relationship in which you feel trapped, it is time you think about you and express your feelings to your partner. There is no need for anyone to feel as though there is no way out of a situation, because there always is. It may seem you have no where to turn but if you look around you, you have so many people who love and support you, all willing to give you a helping hand. Unless you ask for help, people either don't know that you need the help or are simply waiting for you to ask for the help. Be brave and take that step to express how you feel. Create your future how you would like it to be and don't let anyone stand in the way of that. It's your life after all Smile

Brians card... Have Faith. "Work at it, give it all you've got. Miracles do happen mate, just trust."

A song that has been in my head while doing these cards... have a listen! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have an amazing week guys flower
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly

Monday 23rd May Daily Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 23rd May Daily Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day.    Monday 23rd May Daily Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:55 am

(((Red Rose)))#

OOh that was me today, wish I had seen this card before going to work today, I got caught twice today having to agree to things I didnt particularly want to do lol.

xx
Back to top Go down

Monday 23rd May Daily Guidance Card and Brian Card of the day.
Page 1 of 1