Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
red_rose
red_rose

Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card. Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card.   Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Today's card is The Lovers. This cards shows a very elegent lady standing in the water, and I get the feeling of being cleansed. In the back there are 2 dolphins totally in sync with each other which to me signifys a partnership. The feeling I get with this cards is that this person has been awaiting for the love of their life to come, and now it is just around the corner. This does not have to be a person, this could be the gaining of something you have really wanted and fallen in love with. When this love arrives in your life it will feel perfect because it will work in harmony with you and there shall be no feeling of effort or it being a chour.

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
sailaway
sailaway

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card.   Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:23 pm

aww fab card today , Thanks Red Rose. Happiness all round xxxx
Back to top Go down
churchgal

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card.   Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:46 pm

lovely Smile but i wish lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card.   Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 11th May Guidance Card.
Page 1 of 1