Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 1st March

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Thursday 1st March Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 1st March   Thursday 1st March EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:30 pm

I thought I'd change this months cards and use my Gothic Deck.. I don't like the pip cards in this deck, so I use the Major Arcana and the Kings, Queens, Knaves and Knights in this deck. ;-)

Today we have the Knave of Wands.

Now I want to say about having the courage of your convictions to go with what you feel is right.
Tiny, but mighty is this knave, he listens and then speaks to you. What is it that you seek the answer to? There are skeletons in closets, are you sure you're ready for this? Look beyond the veil, look far beyond the window, connect with your inner dragon to gain the knowledge and wisdom, but are you courageous enough to do it right now, or will you wait till you are supported by others.
When you gain the knowledge, what will you do with it? Are you going to use it to your best advantage, or are you going to store the information for a rainy day? The choice is yours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Arbel
Arbel

Thursday 1st March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 1st March   Thursday 1st March EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Spirit Walker my friend in one context I have gone beyond the veil and it nearly drove me insane but it did put me on the true path; knowledge and wisdom? That brings us back to some thing different, the knowledge and wisdom is not just for one it is for world wide distribution but again no one listens and people are not interested
I am curious Spirit Walker if you have ever heard of the circle of remembrance?

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Thursday 1st March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 1st March   Thursday 1st March EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:38 am

(((((Arbel)))))

I have to admit, I haven't heard of the Circle of Remembrance.
Just thought, with what you've said there about listening also, that was another card that came out today in my mixed read ;-)
Back to top Go down
Arbel
Arbel

Thursday 1st March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 1st March   Thursday 1st March EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:50 am

The circle of remembrance Spirit Walker is basically about a group of people from Atlantis who volunteered in those days to reincarnate back into this world at this time period in order to do Gods work and complete the divine plan. On another site three years ago I named that group the circle of remembrance as every thing fitted but how many were in that group originally I do not know; in fact the group did form in spirit also from time to time these last three years.

I am wondering if you were one of that group as I have always felt that your website was in a different category to the normal run of websites. The other website is based in the USA with most of the group coming from Australia but as far as I know Gods work would begin in England

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Thursday 1st March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 1st March   Thursday 1st March EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:50 am

That sounds excellent Arbel.... I have always wondered about Atlantis, because it has always interested me.
Truth be told, I have always felt like I have never fitted in anywhere forum wise, hence why I started my own up, and whilst it is similar to others, I think I am much more relaxed about it than maybe other forums are.
Back to top Go down
Arbel
Arbel

Thursday 1st March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 1st March   Thursday 1st March EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:41 am

Join the club Spirit Walker as I have never fitted in any where and I come from Atlantis also like others do; what people do not know is the fact that the artefacts of Atlantis were removed and buried in ancient Egypt before Atlantis was destroyed.
From one source or another which includes the bible codes every thing has been proved but as yet there are other things that have yet to happen. I am hoping that tomorrow one of those happening will take place and be accepted and if it is then after that there will only be one more piece of the jigsaw to be fitted and then the spiritual aspect of all this will begin
I think you already know what is taking place on this earth and where it is leading and if you have any questions I will try and answer them to the best of my knowledge

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday 1st March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 1st March   Thursday 1st March Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 1st March
Page 1 of 1