Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 28th July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Thursday 28th July Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 28th July   Thursday 28th July EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Lovely rendition of Waltzing Matilda...

You'll never catch me alive," said he, And his ghost may be heard as you pass by the billabong, "Who'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me". Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda Who'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me And his ghost may be heard as you pass by the billabong, "Who'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me?"

Billabong: A waterhole.
Matilda: Although there are several schools of thought, Matilda as originally used means is of Teutonic origins and means Mighty Battle Maiden, referring to the women in camps during the Thirty Year Wars in Europe. Later this more commonly referred to the great army coats or blankets that soldiers rolled into a swag and tossed over their shoulders while marching.

Water is your touchdown base. Stand beneath a waterfall and cleanse your emotions, your inner self. Allow the fall of the water to begin the cleansing and detoxifying progress taking away what you don't need and what no longer serves you purpose. The time now is of the old, time is the essence. A recent chapter has closed, a new one is just beginning. The door way is open for you. All you have to do is step through it. A hand is there if you need it, if you are hesitating kick aside the doubt and progress through fearlessly. Companionship is necessary on this journey as it will be a long one, but rewarding. Express your fears and worries, voice that thought that has always been on your mind. Connect through water with the greater universal consciousness and most of all , listen to your guardian angels and your guides. Just hear what they want to tell you.... Archangels are around you at this point in time helping you rise above all the negativity that has dragged you down. Chin up and move on. SMILE for smile power works wonders.

Thanks to the angels and to the archangels, guides for bringing you today's message.
Blessings
Cassandra
Back to top Go down

Thursday 28th July
Page 1 of 1