Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 1st February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Wednesday 1st February Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 1st February   Wednesday 1st February EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 am

I thought I'd let you have the chance of seeing one of my mixed readings for February. For those not on FB, G+ or Tarot Network.

We're starting off with Melusine from the Dragonfae deck. It's a day to love who you are. Sometimes we have to make ourselves fit with others, we have to conform to them. If we can't be ourselves in our own company, then who can we be? Let yourself out and connect to nature. Once you learn who you are and learn to love you for you, then you will continue onwards.

Our second card is the Devil which is the Raven. There is a message of the light in the dark and shapeshiftings here. No matter how dark things seem there is always a light ahead. Learn to use your other senses, imagine yourself as an animal, try to think like that animal, act like it. When you need strength call upon your inner lion, if you need flight call upon your inner bird. Visualise what you want to be and be that creature.
We all have our insecurities which play on our minds, don't let them, be like the raven take flight rise above the situation.

The last card today is Arawn. Change is on it's way, for some it may be swift, for others it may be slow going. No matter though, as it will happen. Let your inner soul shine out in the times of need. Instead of letting the change come to you, why don't you take yourself through to the change.... bring the hunt to you, make the changes you want, it's down to you at the end of the day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Wednesday 1st February
Page 1 of 1