Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 8th January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Sunday 8th January Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 8th January   Sunday 8th January EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Card of the day: Death and Knight of Wands.

Changes are being made to organize your future. Though it may seem confusing as to where you are going at this stage in your journey know that changes are being made to help you by weaving your web of life. This in turn is associated with a male who may be stepping forward into your life, this is happening of the duration of days maybe even a few weeks. He's the conservative man and I want to say at the moment withdrawn within his thoughts. Healing is being directed to him to help him through this phase of reflectiveness. He may make himself known to you so pay attention if you don't already know who he is. Knight of wands shows that there is hope around this man and he may bring you clarity if you feel as though you're in a constant tunnel at the moment. Just remember there's always light at the end of the tunnel though so keep the faith. Your prayers have been heard and answered. This time you are moving forward towards ascension and your own evolution. Morphing and emerging like the butterfly from a chrysalis. Smile and do not worry for the past is what is past!

God bless and thanks
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
churchgal

Sunday 8th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 8th January   Sunday 8th January EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm

how strange that i post my daily card on fb , around the time u was wirting this , and this was about a male energy too ..... whats weirder is , .. a man has stepped into my life whom i am helping right now hes a good friend , and is showing me where my life needs to go , im gaining clarity on alot . he is very withdrawn right now and this mornign i saw his post saying how depressed he really is ..... his appearance in my life the last couple of weeks is helping em to see what needs to be released form my life and where i need to go , funnily enough we had a falling out yesterday and i was all set for turning my back but i guess this card has just given me a deeper insight , thanks alot cass . xxx
Back to top Go down

Sunday 8th January
Page 1 of 1