Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 1st January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Sunday 1st January Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 1st January   Sunday 1st January EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:12 am

Card for today is the Sun. Using the Native American Deck by Laura Tuan.
Two other cards have fallen out for confirmation. They are Mother Earth and Knight of Wands.

Positivity is on its way to you. If you are struggling currently with financial issues and have asked the universe for positive vibes, know that it is being drawn to you. Know that for this magical new beginning of the year it's time to send healing to the situation that you're stuck in and to move forward with what you want to do. Focus on what you want and see yourself succeeding. Mother Earth is adjusting to the changes that are happening around. Know that healing is being sent and directed to a male in your life who you've asked for healing prayers to be sent to. Do not worry, keep the faith and trust that all may work out exactly as planned. Stick to what you're doing and keep going strong. Positivity and white light is surrounding you in the present. Ground more to mother earth to bring balance to your energies. Don't forget to thank the universe daily for the blessings that you have in your life!

God bless and wishes for the new year!
Thanks to my guides and angel team for helping me bring you this message today.

Cassandra
Back to top Go down
churchgal

Sunday 1st January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st January   Sunday 1st January EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:34 am

great card for today ,i love how these cards appear at the right time , was having a lack of faith moment and questioned my next move but this just gave me confirmation to stay where i am . thanks cass happy new year xxx
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

Sunday 1st January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st January   Sunday 1st January EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 am

Not a problem church, happy to help. Smile

Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday 1st January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st January   Sunday 1st January Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 1st January
Page 1 of 1