Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday 6th January

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Friday 6th January Empty
PostSubject: Friday 6th January   Friday 6th January EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Today's card is the Hierophant

Knowledge is around you at this stage in your journey there is also hidden knowledge which you might want to unlock, just remember you hold the keys to what you know, your higher self is communicating the answers to you if you get lost just trust your instincts and rely on your wits of survival. Intuition may aid you today in your decisions and in any gut sensations that you get. Two people around you are masking their identities so be careful keep your guard up but do not worry as your back is well watched by your team of spirit guides and guardian angels. Confirmation card for today is the 10 of pentacles which suggests that over the years you have been as strong as the ox which is shown on here, but in order to move forward, know in your heart you are strong and capable to deal with what comes your way. Look within and to your roots for guidance is there just within the trees. Meditate beside an oak tree today to garner your answers and just listen to your heart for your heart is the voice that'll tell you what's right for you at this time!

God bless and thanks
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Arbel
Arbel

Friday 6th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 6th January   Friday 6th January EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Cassandra you are actually spot on with this as the only part I cannot accept is the meditation part as I cannot meditate. The knowledge within cannot be released until it is time for it to happen as that part is not in my hands; the two who mask their identities I know who they are

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

Friday 6th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 6th January   Friday 6th January EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Glad to have helped Arbel, the meditation bit I think was optional. Perhaps I should have mentioned that before, sometimes daydreaming is also considered meditation or a form of meditation. So if you daydream too that might also help! I've just noticed also that the part 'just there within the trees' I don't remember writing that part - I was thinking just there within reach, so spirit would have gotten the last wording of that sentence! LOL! Anyway happy to hear if it has helped.

Blessings
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
churchgal

Friday 6th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 6th January   Friday 6th January EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 pm

great card , twp people round me im stuggling with right now but showing their real selves to me ., just got to trust that all will work out fopr the best and i already know im protected . thanks cass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friday 6th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 6th January   Friday 6th January Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 6th January
Page 1 of 1