Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday 13th January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Friday 13th January Empty
PostSubject: Friday 13th January   Friday 13th January EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Card of the Day is the Queen of Pentacles. Confirming card is the 5 of pentacles.

Queen of pentacles shows that you are surrounded by seeds of creation. Nurture these seeds and growth rekindling them into what you want to be sown. You know that phrase you reap what you sow, well it's true. Think about your actions in regards to others today. Trust your own intuition and your gut feelings as well as your heart's voice and inner sense of knowing. 5 of pentacles shows that this is happening over the next couple of weeks and a fiery vibration is coming in quickly. Three people are around you on this card, three is important number with which to stay focused. It symbolizes completion and trinity amongst other numerical meanings. Trust your first feelings in relation to this people as they will let you know where you stand. If you have to, lay down the law, set boundaries according to your terms. Remain true to yourself.

Blessings and thanks
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Arbel
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Friday 13th January   Friday 13th January EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

In the spiritual context I can accept what you have stated Cassandra so I will explain; for a long time I have been told that there are three people who are around me. Like I stated in another post the number three has played a big part in my life because it is the blessed trinity who I work for so that explains your statement of completion and trinity. As for the word creation I taught myself many things including glass engraving and always I figured I was creating some thing never knowing why I had that feeling until I came into the spiritual. To put it all together in one context is by saying we are in this world to complete the divine plan of God

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Friday 13th January   Friday 13th January EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 am

Glad you can relate Arbel. Thanks for confirming these two cards have helped somebody today! That's a good thing Smile And I do agree with you on the mission side to things. Blessings and light.

Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 13th January   Friday 13th January Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 13th January
Page 1 of 1