Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday 30th July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Saturday 30th July Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 30th July   Saturday 30th July EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 am

The First time Ever I saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

'The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the empty skies, my love,
To the dark and the empty skies.'

Love fills the hearts of many. Love yourself, learn to love yourself for who you are and with that love, it can be the beginnings of a beautiful new journey. Love for thyself, for the planet, stemming from a passion so deep that it calls to the soul itself. The sunrise shows that this journey that you're on has depth and meaning and purpose. There is a reason why you're walking along this path. It could be one of many, but you hold the keys to unlock those reasons. Look within and to your roots for any answers that you seek. In your heart of hearts, know what is right for you.... believe in yourself and trust in the cosmic , divine love and energies. This song also speaks of a romantic love, so perhaps romance is in the cards for you, a relationship of sorts not going too well or a battle around you, regarding relationships. Have faith and call in the archangels if you require any assistance, blessings and god bless.

Thanks to archangels and higher divine energy beings for today's message.
Love be with you today in all that you do,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down

Saturday 30th July
Page 1 of 1