Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday 23rd July

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Saturday 23rd July Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 23rd July   Saturday 23rd July EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:47 pm

(Where is the Love? - Black Eyed Peas)

'And that's exactly how anger works and operates
Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all'

A war is goin' on but the reason's undercover
The truth is kept secret, it's swept under the rug
If you never know truth then you never know love'

Release those fears and anger, allow the lunar energies to cleanse your thoughts and feelings with the pure light of unconditional love and healing. Here I quote - take control of your mind and meditate - allow your vibration to be uplifted by the power of the positivity in every day lives. Look for the wonder through the eyes of a child, do not weep over the unfortunate who have moved on from the living. Rest assured that they are well looked after within the spirit world. If at times you're feeling doubt that they're not with you, ask for a sign and pay attention. AA Raphael and his healing angels are with you today, bringing you this message. If the truth is hidden or kept a secret, know that the secrets will be revealed to you when the timing is right. There is hidden knowledge around you for you to unlock which will alleviate your purpose. Let your soul gravitate to the love and I don't mean this literally - just allow yourself to be surrounded and engulfed by love today. Focus on the love and giving out love, for it's the love that you'll receive tenfold. The worst of the war is over, so if you're in a conflict today send the other person love.... the truth is soon to be out in the open, then clarity has found you.

Thank you AA Raphael and his healing angels,
Blessings to all,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
churchgal

Saturday 23rd July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd July   Saturday 23rd July EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 pm

GREAT MESSAGE UNDERSTAND ALL OFN IT TODAY ESP FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND I LOVE THIS SONG Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

Saturday 23rd July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd July   Saturday 23rd July EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 am

Awesome, church - I am glad you can take this message.
It was the song that was playing in my mind again the day before, but for today... if that makes any sense!
Blessings,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturday 23rd July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd July   Saturday 23rd July Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 23rd July
Page 1 of 1