Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Card 11th April

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Weekly Card 11th April Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Card 11th April   Weekly Card 11th April EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Ok, so I was going to use my Mah Jongg cards today, but my bossy daughter came along and told me I had to use her cards, so we're having a unicorn card instead.

This week it's all about Curiosity. Is there something you've always wanted to try, but not quite sure of it? Now's the time to try it. You never know what something is like until you've tried it. Curiosity killed the cat, but it won't kill you..... it can only make things better or help you along your way a bit more..... Go on... be a devil... I dare you!
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
kerry ann

Weekly Card 11th April Empty
PostSubject: i like that lol    Weekly Card 11th April EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:38 am

Spirit Walker wrote:
Ok, so I was going to use my Mah Jongg cards today, but my bossy daughter came along and told me I had to use her cards, so we're having a unicorn card instead.

This week it's all about Curiosity. Is there something you've always wanted to try, but not quite sure of it? Now's the time to try it. You never know what something is like until you've tried it. Curiosity killed the cat, but it won't kill you..... it can only make things better or help you along your way a bit more..... Go on... be a devil... I dare you!
lol!
Back to top Go down

Weekly Card 11th April
Page 1 of 1