Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 2nd August

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Thursday 2nd August Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 2nd August   Thursday 2nd August EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Our card today is the Page of Pentacles. The page is one of those people who is good at creating, proud of the work she has completed, with her pentacle. She likes to learn and is not only creative, but clever as well, finding ways to supplement her income. Sometimes she likes to give unexpected gifts to help others and to lighten their day.

Maybe it's time to start saving your money, pool your resources, look in material matters or even keep an eye on your health.
Now when I look at the book, it says our page is wearing a red gown, As I look at the card it looks more brown, so I actually want to say about grounding and protection matters today. When doing any spiritual work, meditations or readings, we should remember to ground and protect ourselves. Grounding is especially important, keep those feet firmly planted today.
The pentacle today is being given to us to remind us of the things we are able to achieve.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Thursday 2nd August
Page 1 of 1