Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday 20th July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Friday 20th July Empty
PostSubject: Friday 20th July   Friday 20th July EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Our Dark fairytale card for Friday is The Fool.

"She holds the map of Faery in her hand. She may read it or cast it aside. She may choose to follow a trail of roses or steer by the moons. She is free to succeed or fail."

Within our grasp we all hold a map. sometimes it is visible, sometimes not. We can choose it if we like, or we can give it up.
sometimes having guidance can help us on our way, but there are those times when we have to go it alone.
As I look at the card, I see the 2 moons, how ever one looks like a sun, so we have the choice of which one we want to follow, the solar path or the more mysterious path of the moon.

As I look at this card though, I can feel myself dropping the roses and the map, and taking a new pathway, one that has not yet come to light. There 2 sides, and I want to bring coyotes wisdom in, which is that of dropping the mask in order to connect to the source.

We all wear a mask, but it is up to us when we choose to reveal our true selves to the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Friday 20th July
Page 1 of 1