Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 2nd July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Monday 2nd July Empty
PostSubject: Monday 2nd July   Monday 2nd July EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 pm

I thought I'd use my daughters Animal Spirits Cards for the weekly card.

This week, we have Insect from the deck. The symbology behind this card is that of Feminine power, spirituality and renewal.
Insects are the most plentiful of creatures on the planet, as there are more than 800,00 species. Their ability to change and to fly has led to frequent symbolic associations with the spirit world and spiritual renewal.

The image on this card is the Praying Mantis. The female mantis associates with the feminine power as she is the larger and stronger than the male.

The females of our species need to be more aware of their own power, and the changes that are happening, whilst the men need to learn to associate more with the feminine aspect of their soul, and use it when needed. It is not about abusing this power, but more letting ti compliment what is already there in your life right now.
Times are changing and it's time to start renewing things around you, maybe the way you work, the friends you keep, be ready for changes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Monday 2nd July
Page 1 of 1