Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 14th March

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Wednesday 14th March Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 14th March   Wednesday 14th March EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Wednesdays card is the Queen of Pentacles.

"Calm your fears, call on me, I am always here should you need my help to nurture your dreams. Despite appearances, this is my ability as queen and this offer is made to you, my loyal subject."

Never judge a book by it's cover, and never refuse help just because of the way someone looks. Despite the things you see, this queen is already to help those in need. As I look at the card today, the hour glass stands out. It's about time today, feeling like there's not enough hours in the day to get everything completed and that we'll have to rush everything. It's time to stop standing there looking round at others, and actually ask for the help we need. It may not be with a project, it maybe something to do with the home life. There is no shame in asking for help and guidance to get through things. Help and guidance always comes from the most unusual places and when you least expect it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Wednesday 14th March
Page 1 of 1