Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday 10th March

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Saturday 10th March Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 10th March   Saturday 10th March EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm

The heirophant is here today. Her message is "I will impart the knowledge and rituals of the ancient ones, if you will but ask. A keeper of the old ways, my teachings will guide and support you through all adversity."

Allow yourself to look back and see what it is you can learn from the past, that will help you with the what is to come.
If there is something you wish to know, maybe about your family tree, then the only way you can research it is by asking others to help you. Though we are able to do things on our own, there are things that we do need help for.
We should never be afraid to ask for help and guidance along our journey in life. It is how we learn and how we teach others.
Let your guides help you with the knowledge and guidance you seek at this time, they will take you to where it is you need to be.
Always remember, when the time is right the master will appear to the student.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Arbel
Arbel

Saturday 10th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday 10th March   Saturday 10th March EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 am

The heirophant is here today. Her message is "I will impart the knowledge and rituals of the ancient ones, if you will but ask. A keeper of the old ways, my teachings will guide and support you through all adversity."

Once again Spirit Walker your words are spot on and there is some thing going on with your words in a context of creating remembrance of knowledge that has been lost for untold centuries

Arbel

Back to top Go down

Saturday 10th March
Page 1 of 1