Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 13th April

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Wednesday 13th April Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 13th April   Wednesday 13th April EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Todays card, for appropriate for my son is the Page of Swords. Intelligent, and boisterous children. They need entertaining or educating all the time all the time. They can also be labelled as the naughty child at the back of the class.... it's not that they're naughty, just they've learnt it and they're bored already. These children need to be using their brain, not left sitting around to do nothing. It maybe that this child is causing concern.
This card can also be about new ideas, be open to learning about things.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
churchgal

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 13th April   Wednesday 13th April EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 pm

sounds liek my eldest lol been having problems with her
Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 13th April   Wednesday 13th April EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I know the feeling Church.... at the moment, my son is having problems with another lad in school. The teachers are saying the other boy acts like Daniel in the fact he doesn't know what he is doing, he lacks the understanding as such. When I found out though on monday, this child had pushed my son over, hit him by his eye and kicked him, and then yesterday, h had scratched him and tripped him up, I was fuming..... I just don't know if the school are covering for this child as he's one of the teachers boys....
Plus I also have the problems with mine due to the ASD so that doesn't help when it comes to talking.....

Your eldest could be that she's trying to put a stamp on her identity, and push you to see how far you'll actually go. The more tightly you hold on to her, the more she is likely to do things and push you even more.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 13th April   Wednesday 13th April Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 13th April
Page 1 of 1