Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 28th February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Tuesday 28th February Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 28th February   Tuesday 28th February EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:37 pm

For Tuesday Morning, we start with the 6 of cups. Looking at the card today, 4 of our 6 cups are full or contain flowers, those flowers being daffodils.Here we see the boy offering the girl the apples. If a friend is in need offer something that may help them out, maybe an ear, or offer to take the kids out for a bit.
The meaning behind the Daffodil is Chivalry. Put all thoughts about yourself aside, think about others today. Give a little, get it back in return, hold a door open, say thank you..... A little goes a long way.

Our second card is the Sea Turtle. Now, I have to say, this is connected to a male fire sign. It maybe a someone you work with, family member or a friend, but whatever it is, you have to persevere to achieve what it is you want with this person. Who's your male fire sign? Listen to them, talk things through if you can, hold your tongue, patience is the key word here today with this one. God help me, I know this is in my family.... ;-)

Our last card is the Morrighan. It's time to take action. Face your troubles rather than turning your back. Let yourself break free from the things which hold you back maybe a relationship that offers no life or enjoyment, a job which stifles you. Learn your strengths and also about your own ability to create deep change. When you face your fears, your transformation will bring about strength and wisdom, feeling alone and frightened and hesitant, will make you question yourself and take the wrong path. Follow the Morrighan, and be safe in the knowledge she will walk beside you and assist you in uncovering strengths you never though you had.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Tuesday 28th February
Page 1 of 1