Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 26th February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Sunday 26th February Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 26th February   Sunday 26th February EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Our first card today is the Loon. The loons message is that our answers and hope are in dreams. Take note of your dreams, keep a journal beside your bed. The very answers you seek will be there. As I look at this card, I'm drawn to the nest. The heart of the bird is very close to the nest which is its home for the present, so it's about keeping your home close to your heart. Take care of your home and it in turn will take care of you.
Emotionally things are ok, a few little ripples but nothing you can't handle.
I am drawn to the black on the loon, which ties in with our next card.

Our next card is the Wild Huntress. Her message is about facing our shadows. When she speaks to us, although we may fear her appearance, there is a need for us to address the balance which we have in our lives. When we learn to appreciate the dark side, it holds less power over you. Today, this card is more about standing in our own power, having their own truth, and knowing their higher self.
In many ways there is no good in being "good, love and light" all the time, if you deny the shadow side of yourself, it can lead to self destruction.
Now is the time to cut the chords which bind you to others, change the things which cause you problems from health to wealth. This is a major wake up call for you, and once you make those changes, when you get through to the other side, you will be reborn. At this time in your life, only you can be the spiritual warrior who saves yourself. Once you do that, then and only then can you help others do the same for themselves. Are you ready to make that change?

Our last card is the 2 of cups. now today, I'm looking at this card as love. and healing. As I look at the whole picture, I see the caduceus or part of it being the serpents. One red, one white so it's opposites attracting. Our lion above the couple is about having the strength to go on, as it feels like relationships and commitments are in question here.
Again I want to tie this in with our second card, and it's a little reminder that once you have decided to make the change, in whatever way you do, then if you are wanting a relationship, then it is on the cards. Be strong and stand firm in your decision. Don't move on to quickly and straight into another partnership, allow yourself the time to heal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Sunday 26th February
Page 1 of 1