Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday 10th February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Friday 10th February Empty
PostSubject: Friday 10th February   Friday 10th February EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Ok, It's finally Friday..... and the kids are off next week....yay.... (not)

So, lets see, our first card is the Spider aka the High Priestess. Her message is that of weaving of fate and intuition. When you think of spiders, you think cobwebs... Very intricate and look especially beautiful with rain, dew or snow crystals on them. Through their beauty they hide something, they're a trap, we all know this. This card today is about things being hidden from view. Beauty in words and in looks can be deceiving at times ;-) Trust yourself and your inner warnings if you feel something isn't right.
We see the things we want to see, not what we should see with others. We must first learn to use all our senses, listen with our hearts, and look deep within. Listen to what our instincts tell us. Be aware for the slightest change.
We all weave our own fate, and although there are some things which maybe preordained, the majority we do ourselves.

The next card is the Listener, and it's all about sacred silence. Meditation and soothing music to relax and watch the world go by. Maybe it would be worth trying something like sound therapy or healing by using sound. Each note in the scale responds to a different chakra. Use music to lift you up, calm you down or make you sleep.

The last card is the 5 of cups. My intuition is saying to me today that, it's a sad day for some. You're looking back at what you had, and not at what you have now. When I looked at this card the other week the clouds were silver, today they are grey, there is a heaviness with this card today and it has dragged my energy right down.
I'm hearing the song "Bridge over Troubled Waters" right now..... Something is worrying you.... It's easy to say but don't let the current drag you under. Keep your feet firmly planted. Listen to your heart as you know you're not alone. Which has now started me singing "Listen to your Heart". ;-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Friday 10th February
Page 1 of 1