Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 8th February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Wednesday 8th February Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 8th February   Wednesday 8th February EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Our first card is the Blue Lady. She's here to remind us that nothing is impossible. We can do anything we put our minds to when we want. It's not a case of I can't, I haven't, or I won't.... now is the time to change things for the better..... so it's now I can, I have, I will..... Start with one thing,do't overload yourself, so if it's about being healthy, then decide what it is you want to do first.... do you cut the junk out of your diet and eat vegetables etc or do you start with an exercise routine, something simple like a brisk walk..... Start today, you know you can do this... Be strong.

The second card is about new dreams and new realms. Temperance is a card of patience, and we have the swan. Now when I think of a swan I see a bird that is graceful but it has the strength to hurt if you hurt any of their family. You don't know what they're capable of until their feathers are ruffled ;-) Let emotions settle down, don't push any issues and relax. It's all too tempting to rush things or to push, but it isn't going to get you anywhere fast.
Connections with spirit are there, but again, it's time to relax and wait till the timing is just right. Allow yourself to be cool, calm and collected.

The next card is the 9 of cups. Now, as I look at this card, I'm drawn to the bee, the woman and the cups. This is about all the things you want coming to fruition. The relationship moving forwards, the cups and the bee being about fertility and children. Looking at the cups, I feel that they are heavy, they're full to the brim. Things are looking up for you.

Don't think that just because you#'re "on the shelf" so to speak that you don't have anything to offer anyone... Of course you do, look at the positive things in your life right now.... The connections, children, love, be open to all the new possibilities that are around.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Wednesday 8th February
Page 1 of 1