Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 6th February

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Monday 6th February Empty
PostSubject: Monday 6th February   Monday 6th February EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:56 pm

So, Monday is here again.... it's a wet Monday here. Hope you've got betetr weather than we have.
Anyway, our first card today is Oroki, and he's wanting to remind us about boundaries. It's about being safe, not sorry, learning to defend ourselves from not only words but actions as well. Take self defence classes for fitness also.

The second card is the earth worm, and it's about working old ground. Now as I look at these 2 cards together, it's all about remembering to ground and protect ourselves everyday. When we don't our emotions can become affected. We can feel tired, drained and over emotional, our mouths speak before our brains kick in. Learn when to say no, and if things aren't working quite right, then back to the beginning and start again. We need to learn to walk before we can run.

Our last card is the 9 of pentacles. It's is about the good things, but again,we reap what we sow. I'm drawn to the poppies today, and I want to say about remembrance. It's a time to remember but it's also a time to get ready to spread those wings and embrace the warm currents of the air and fly high. Communication is the key today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Arbel
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Monday 6th February   Monday 6th February EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Remembrance; it is a time to remember; every thing I know is about remembrance of who and what we are and where we come from and that is some thing I have been forgetting about of late so my thanks to you spirit walker

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

PostSubject: Re: Monday 6th February   Monday 6th February EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 am

You're welcome Arbel.... sometimes we all need a little reminder every now and again ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 6th February   Monday 6th February Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 6th February
Page 1 of 1