Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 17th January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Tuesday 17th January Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 17th January   Tuesday 17th January EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Card of the day is the Magician. Opportunity and confirmation card is the 9 of pentacles.

Like the phoenix you are rising higher from the ashes rising into your true self. You have won a battle of conflict lately and come up trumps. You are successfully achieving what you set out to do. Magician suggests there is an opportunity of knowledge around you which you may want to unlock - remember that you hold the keys to the secrets that you seek. Wolf is around you helping you take your journey in a new direction, listen out for his messages and his wise teachings.

God bless and thanks
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Arbel
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 17th January   Tuesday 17th January EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Cassandra I do not know what is going on but you are very close to the mark where I am concerned; for a start my avatar is the phoenix. There is also a white wolf around me and the wolf is symbolic of a high spiritual person; the key to secrets well there is knowledge in my subconscious mind that is the key to every thing. The problem with that key is that knowledge in my subconscious is not in my hands but in the hands of spirit and only spirit can unlock what I seek
The spiritual meaning of the number 9 number is as follows; nine is a sacred number; three multiplied by itself to give eternity, completion and fulfilment. In China, number 9 is the number of celestial power, the nine storied pagoda is a symbol of heaven.

Arbel
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 17th January   Tuesday 17th January EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:07 pm

hiya arbel

I'm glad that these two cards have helped you. The knowledge I suspect will be revealed to you all in good time according to the divine. You'll know when it happens because you'll be aware of it - I would think! This is the native american deck by Laura Tuan which I use for these daily. I'm so happy if they are accurate, they've always worked well with my energies because I guess of the native american past life connection around me. Smile It was and still is considered to be my first tarot deck. I didn't get along well with the rider waite ones. Smile

Love and God bless
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 17th January   Tuesday 17th January Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 17th January
Page 1 of 1