Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 12th January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Thursday 12th January Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 12th January   Thursday 12th January EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Card of the day is 9 of cups - rejoining, reunion. Confirmation card is the 2 of pentacles.

There has been a reunion around you a soul bond friendship in which the other person has approached you with a matter of importance, which you may require a second voice or insight to. Trust yourself that you can convey the insight that's right for this time. Pay attention to the incoming signals or body language from this person, take it with a pinch of salt. There is conflict surrounding you pending soon maybe something that you're waiting for. For someone around this person to show their true colours, don't worry you are well protected. Protect well with the higher energies and AA Michael. Know and trust in your heart that you are protected from any negatives that would do you harm. Love is surrounding the situation trying to calm the torpedo of emotions down. These emotions are confusing you don't worry they are not yours to deal with, so ask your guides to take them away and lovingly put them back into the light. St Germain also suggests that you use the violet flame prayer at this point in time if you are attuned to the violet flame or not, you can still use the prayer and visualize a column of purple colour pillar around you. It also transmutes the negative into good if you want it to.

God bless and thanks
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
churchgal

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th January   Thursday 12th January EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:11 pm

had a bad feelin last few days regardin everythin u said here , thanks cass , now i know to keep my guard up and watch my back .
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th January   Thursday 12th January EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:14 pm

welcome church, just remember to call in for any protection that you feel necessary, chances are my cards aren't right but those were what were drawn for today. Just keep guard up and be watchful of others around you and their reactions. Remember to send them love or if you feel the need - someone from the spiritual world who will move their vibrations away from you.
Blessings xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th January   Thursday 12th January Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 12th January
Page 1 of 1