Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sunday 18th december

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
churchgal

sunday 18th december Empty
PostSubject: sunday 18th december   sunday 18th december EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:19 pm

todays card is stay optimistic ..... this card says that are happening for you right now , even if you dont feel that they are ,so dont feel disheartened , whatever it is you have been wishing for WILL happen , just keep believibng in your dreams ,but as the saying goes ...be careful what u wish for , on this card is see a beautiful sunset with a castle , and a man in the distance , the mermaid sits behind the rock only watching from afar , but there is a path here accesible here , you dont have to sit and admire from afar , this card says the future is bright so long as you dont just sit there , it requires meeting your dreams half way they wont just coem to you if you sit back and do nothing . go out there and grab all you can from life because when we put the hard work in thats when we get rewarded Smile no matter how bad things may seem today , stay optimistic always look on the bright side of life Smile
Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

PostSubject: Re: sunday 18th december   sunday 18th december EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:38 pm

NOw i just want to start singing.... lol I can't get that song out of my head now lol
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Cassandra
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: sunday 18th december   sunday 18th december EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 pm

stuck in my mind too lol fab card for today
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly

PostSubject: Re: sunday 18th december   sunday 18th december EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 pm

And now I have got "I just can't get you out of my head" lol
Back to top Go down
churchgal

PostSubject: Re: sunday 18th december   sunday 18th december EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:15 am

thats what i heard playin at the time i write it kinda fitted with the card lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunday 18th december   sunday 18th december Empty

Back to top Go down

sunday 18th december
Page 1 of 1