Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 7th November

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Monday 7th November  Empty
PostSubject: Monday 7th November    Monday 7th November  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Mondays card is the Moon. Today is a day of caution. We can not see clearly at the moment, and we need to give time to situations to allow them to evolve fully. Be on your guard at this moment in time. Maybe it's time for that health check with the nurse, make sure everything is ok and that you're up to date with injections.
As I look at this card today, my third eye is starting to itch, the moon has the connection to the Goddess, but also psychic awareness, hence the third eye coming into play. If you've thought about opening up to spirit, and listening to your intuition, the best thing to do is to head along to your local spiritualist church for guidance.
For me it feels like a time of reflection, so time to sit down, meditate and reflect on any images you may see. Keep a journal of the things you see feel or hear as they will aid your development, and then in later years you can look back and see how far you have come.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Monday 7th November
Page 1 of 1