Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 5th October

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Wednesday 5th October Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 5th October   Wednesday 5th October EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Teaching

Listen and pay attention while studying, teaching today. Spirit are with you and around you helping you with teaching. Others learn from your knowledge, so if you're thinking about making a decision relating to teaching, kick the doubt, the ego aside and just go for it. You're an earth angel, one who has been through much hardship but in every path that we take, there is bound to be rewards on the horizon as if you think positively, you draw them to you. Opportunities have been made and you are well protected by guardian angels and the angels so don't worry, teach and be happy.

With thanks to angels for delivering this message today.
Blessings,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 5th October   Wednesday 5th October EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 pm

that makes perfect sense for me today Cass.... it's given me the confirmation I needed.... was thinking of starting a 5/6 week class up on tarot cards in general, teaching people to read them by looking at the pictures and imagining themselves in the cards etc....
I wasn't doing this through the forum, but through the website to generate some income for me.....
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Cassandra
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 5th October   Wednesday 5th October EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:29 am

Good then the cards were meant to be, there were two that fell out but I kinda tied them into one message.

Blessings,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 5th October   Wednesday 5th October Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 5th October
Page 1 of 1