Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 27th July

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Wednesday 27th July Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 27th July   Wednesday 27th July EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 am

'I need some distraction
oh a beautiful release
memory seeps from my veins
let me be empty
oh and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

In the arms of the angel
fly away from here
from this dark cold hotel room
and the endlessness that you fear
you are pulled from the wreckage
of your silent reverie
you're in the arms of the angel
may you find some comfort here'

Your journey has been a long one, you have spent many years and many lifetimes working on communication and patience, but now you are finding that you are going in a different direction in connection with your pathway.

Doors are opening up for you as you proceed further. A chapter has ended but another one has just begun. Look past the illusion, for the winter snowflakes are melting, the time of rest is over. The ice is thawing in your heart and you are safely surrounded by the unconditional love of the Archangels. Be at peace.

There is no need to fear anymore. Like the phoenix, you are rising up from the flames, the embers of yesterday and steadily rising above. Archangels and guides are with you on your journey, you are not alone!

Never fear that of what might be but focus on what is. Listen to the guidance being given as you are being surrounded in healing light and safeguarded by the angels

. It's time to cut the cords to everything that holds no purpose and is no longer of use to you. Cut cords to people, vaccum your space clean. Call in AA Zadkiel or AA Michael to do this. Fill your heart with compassion and trust your heart's word to guide you safely in the direction that you want to go.

With thanks to the Archangels and Guides for providing this message.
Blessings,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
churchgal

Wednesday 27th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 27th July   Wednesday 27th July EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 am

oh i love this song Smile))
Back to top Go down

Wednesday 27th July
Page 1 of 1