Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
red_rose
red_rose

Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card Empty
PostSubject: Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card   Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Todays guidance card is Four of Wands. Perfectly balanced, you've done the round and round in circles thing but now things are starting to settle. You would describe it as slowly but surely getting there. You have a picture in your head of your aims and you are on your way, nearing completion of exactly what you were aiming for. A great card for career, family, love, it shows everything you have been working on is coming together. Enjoy the peace around you at this present time.

Brians Card is Excellent, keep going. Have I told you lately how proud I am of you my friend?

Have a brilliant bank holiday Monday! Lets hope the weather stays nice Smile I'm off to a carboot now to bag some bargains hehe
xx
Back to top Go down
sailaway
sailaway

PostSubject: Re: Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card   Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

excellent card for today, Thank you Red Rose,,,,,,, enjoy your carbooting lol xxx
Back to top Go down
red_rose
red_rose

PostSubject: Re: Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card   Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

It was raining too much for a carboot so we went to the seaside instead lol Smile Had a great day.

I'm glad you liked the card of the day xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card   Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 30th May Guidance Card and Brians Card
Page 1 of 1