Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 28th March

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Wednesday 28th March Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 28th March   Wednesday 28th March EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 pm

It's Wednesday and we have the King of Pentacles from the Gothic Tarot.

Now, the message that comes with this card is "fear me not, for I was once like you. Place your hand upon my shoulder and follow my light, I shall guide you through these dark times and lead you to new beginnings."
So, I'm looking today at the numerology aspect of the card, because the 4 candles stand out for me, the are also the 4 fingers of the king, the 4 holes at the bottom of the candle stick holder. 4 is the number of the educator, so it's about learning, maybe learning something new, or going over old ground.
We're moving forward, and we are guided through this changing world. Follow the light that shines brightly for you, as that will be your way through. The path may twist and turn but you can always see your way no matter what.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Arbel
Arbel

Wednesday 28th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 28th March   Wednesday 28th March EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 pm

You are totally correct about new beginnings spirit walker and just to add a little bit to the number four it can also mean the four corners of the world

Arbel

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 28th March
Page 1 of 1