Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 27th February

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Monday 27th February Empty
PostSubject: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Right, the kids disappeared before I had chance to let them pick a card, so you've got my card today.... ;-)

So, I'm using Madame Endora's Forutune cards today.
I've only just got these, so hope you enjoy them ;-)

This week, it's about chance meetings or discoveries, as one door closes another one opens for you. There are bright new prospects on the horizon.
Let yourself sparkle and shine and transform into the amazing soul that you are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Arbel
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:52 am

As one door closes another door opens; you could be very well be right on that one my friend as I am almost positive that a door is about to open that I have been waiting a long time for but I will not know for a couple of days

Arbel
Back to top Go down
Arbel
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 am

It is quiet possible your readings are leading some where to the bigger picture as there is much I can accept from your readings

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:33 pm

(((((Arbel)))))

I'm glad you're able to take something from the cards. There is a bigger picture in everything we do. I think I like doing the mixed readings so as to enlighten more people and introduce something different into the tarot world.
Back to top Go down
Arbel
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:52 pm

The majority of your card reading Spirit Walker I can relate to them especially about introducing some thing different and it is like you want to lead people in the direction of a different truth which I am all for one 100%

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:47 pm

((((Arbel)))))

I love being different, think those words the other week about pushing the boundaries is so true for me....
I love reading with different cards, this month, we're having my Gothic tarot ;-)
Someone said they were "Dark and Scary"...... They're only scary if you aren't able to acknowledge the truth within yourself and the cards..... I've had sly digs as well at these cards, but I've said stuff it.... ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 27th February
Page 1 of 1