Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 27th February

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Monday 27th February Empty
PostSubject: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 pm

So our first card this morning is the Horned One aka the Devil. Now, this is a card about self-destruction as well as fear. The fear of being controlled, or in this case, the fear of being alone. Remember there is always someone watching over us, they can only watch you though, they can't force you to do anything, you have to be willing to face your fears. Healing energies are around you, healing through nature, sitting beneath the base of a tree and connecting with it. Once you face your fears, you can slowly start the healing process.

The next card, is about Healing of the Heart. We have the Rose Breasted Grosbeak..... (Don't try saying that 3 times really fast) lol .... The fear in the first card is being healed, again it comes back to that fear of being alone, but never be in a rush to move on. Family time is important, so spend time with your children, be willing to accept that things are the way they are for now, and that when the time is right, you will move on.

The last card is Queen Mab. Your ancient power is awakening. Respect the old ways of doing things, sometimes they're better ;-)
Think about the animals in our wildlife habitats. Many are facing extinction, Mab assists them, and calls upon you to help activate other's to care also. Adopt an animal if you can.
Now, with this card also, although you think you have no 'majickal' lineage, older family members may pass on their knowledge and guidance or show you in a subtle way that you do have it.
Remember also your thoughts have energy once manifested and they can have an impact on what is happening, so be careful for the things you think, remember the law of three fold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Arbel
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 am

I have noticed Spirit Walker a trend in a lot of your card readings about truth; hidden truth and now it comes to ancient power; I find that trend very interesting as it relates very much to what is taking place on this world in the spiritual context

Arbel
Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:52 am

Thanks for pointing that out Arbel, I hadn't actually noticed.
I know the cards change which order they want to be in each day, so I never know what is going to come out.
I think as well a lot of people are afraid to face their fears, and one of those fears is the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 27th February   Monday 27th February Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 27th February
Page 1 of 1