Share | 

Saturday 18th February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Saturday 18th February    Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Our first card for Saturday is Andelle. Here the message is about emotional flow. Do see tears or showing emotion as a form of weakness, the ability to share those tears is a strength, it shows you are comfortable with your emotions. Drink more water,connect more with water, and let emotions flow, don't let yourself hold back.

The next card we have is the 9 of Wands. So as I look at this card, rather than being under pressure, I feel like I've been through the wars. I'm battered and scuffed, but at least I'm still walking and standing on my own 2 feet. Nothing is going to make me give up. This is how we need to be today, we can't let things get to us, we have to come back fighting, bigger and stronger than before.
The wands in the picture are symbolic of the friends who stand behind you, ready to help at a moments notice. You know that you're not alone and that you have the support you need.

The last card is Temperance, and it is about patience and holding your temper, but it's also about new dreams and realms that are opening up to you right now.
Swan's pair for life, they are also fiercely protective of their family, ready to stand up to those who threaten them.
As I look at the card, there is a ripple on the water but whereas before, the water was rough with emotions, it is now calming down with a few little hiccups along the way. Things are improving and there are good things to come.

Be graceful and strong in your words and your actions, be ready to defend yourself. New doors are opening up, but be patient all will work out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Walking the pathway is a fine line, sometimes you will cross over to the other side, but that's ok, for it's what you need to learn, but remember to get the answers you seek, you must ask the right question xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Saturday 18th February
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coyote's Realm :: Daily and Weekly Guidance :: Daily Guidance :: February Cards-
Jump to: