Share | 

Thursday 16th February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thursday 16th February   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Our first card is the Green Lady. The environment will soon have more meaning to you. Something close to home will make you more aware of what is happening to Gaia's health right now. Become more active with helping Gaia, recycling what you can,growing more plants and devoting some time and energy into doing things. Try to reduce the amount of energy you burn, and support the better, more environmentally friendly products around. Spend time with nature, and more importantly trees. Plant a new tree and nurture it as it grows tall and strong. Health concerns may become more apparent with this card, nature can help that healing process. Your empathic side is starting to grow, take time to be in nature as they will help to calm and ground you at this time.

Our second card is the Coyote, who is the fool. Today, it's not so much about new starts, it's all about your wisdom and folly. The coyote likes to play, so be joyful and have some fun. Use your wisdom, and use it carefully.
One of the messages from the coyote is that of "we all wear a mask, but in order to truly connect to the source, first of all we must learn to drop the mask which we wear".

Our last card is The Hanged Man. This is about being patient. As I look at this card, I want to say the gates of time stand still for no-one. Time moves forward as do we, it never stands still. Healing is an important part for all of us, and today the mist stands out, it is golden, it shines brightly. We are all connected to everything, not just to another person but to the earth and animals. Don't let time pass you by, reach up and grab the chance you get. It may seem like you're going nowhere but at this moment in time, it is what is needed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Walking the pathway is a fine line, sometimes you will cross over to the other side, but that's ok, for it's what you need to learn, but remember to get the answers you seek, you must ask the right question xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 16th February   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:27 am

An interesting reading Spirit Walker and very true to the mark; as for Gaia I am fully aware of what is happening to her as I have seen her heart and her heart is bleeding.
Coyote – we all wear a mask; that is a term I have used many times myself; first of all we must learn to drop the mask which we wear" to connect to the source. I will ask a question on that point if we did remove the mask and we know who we truly are who would believe us and that question is no joke
The Hanged Man; the word patience; how I love that word as that is the word I have received many times and it is about to go out the door I can tell you after 15 years of waiting

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 16th February   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:22 am

Very true Arbel....although we who know Gaia truly, and know she is hurting there are those that need prompting... It is unfair to think of the beauty we have been given and for us not to look after her, in any capacity. What we do now can lessen the effects, but there is so much more we should be doing.

I know what you mean, who would believe us truly? We ourselves would and we have to be safe in the knowledge and faith that yes we do believe and even if others do not, then one day, they will see for themselves what they are missing out on. I think this is where the patience comes in, we need to learn patience with those people who do not understand what they have got, what they have been given in life but also what is yet to come as well as realising that we are all connected.

I think most of us give up on that word, most of the time I have a severe lack of it, especially when it comes to development and learning. ;-)

Walking the pathway is a fine line, sometimes you will cross over to the other side, but that's ok, for it's what you need to learn, but remember to get the answers you seek, you must ask the right question xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 16th February   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:25 am

Who would believe us truly? If I were to tell you what my spiritual name means it would be almost impossible for you to believe my friend.

I will share this much with you Spirit Walker; we are not on this earth plane for the material aspect of people lives we are in fact on this world to save the souls of mankind before what is called the dark side claims their souls for ever.

I see Cherubs has joined the site as I did sent her an invite this morning and I will let her tell her own story.

Arbel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 16th February   

Back to top Go down

Thursday 16th February
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coyote's Realm :: Daily and Weekly Guidance :: Daily Guidance :: February Cards-
Jump to: