Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 14th February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Tuesday 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 14th February   Tuesday 14th February EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Our first card out for Valentines is Hidecki's Door. This card is about going out of your comfort zone. We're nervous about these new chances. We want to travel and to change, but old habits die hard and stops you from accepting what is offered. It is just nerves which hold you back. Take a hold of the handle and be ready for what is to come, the doors of perception are about to change forever. There are so many opportunities ahead, this is only the start folks.

Our second card is the 7 of Pentacles. We have the rabbit, with it's close connection to the earth. It's about the proper use of rhythms and cycles. I want to say tick tock, tick tock, tick tock..... time is passing by..... Get yourself into a rhythm of doing things. Once you've got that bet going nothing can stop you.
I've not got the clock now, but I have a drum sound, it's time to connect to the earth, try listening to shamanic drumming, get yourself along to a drumming circle if you can.

Our last card today is the 10 of Wands. I'm seeing the house in the distance, but today, the load I carry is heavy. I feel that at any minute my legs are going to give way, that I can't carry any more. It is like the house in the picture, each time I look at it, it moves slightly further away..... This card is abut being burdened, taking on to much at home or at work. Each time that things start to work, the goal posts seem to be moved,and it's like you an never get to where you want because of this.
Now this card changes, I see the man being given a staff to help him along his way, which is a reminder for us to accept the help when we need to accept it. It is not a weakness to admit defeat, we are simply acknowledging that help is there and we can accept it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Tuesday 14th February
Page 1 of 1