Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: About the forum   About the forum EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:56 pm

A while ago, I was thinking about setting up a place where my friends, spiritual family and students could all meet and exchange ideas, thoughts and advice on a variety of topics. Because at the time, I didn't know anything about forums, I didn't bother, though now it feel as like the time is right. It has been a huge learning curve, so please bear with me.
Although this place is about all things spiritual, it is also about being supportive, meeting new people and helping each other on our different pathways. This place is a safe haven, where you can feel free to vent off steam, help others feel able to communicate their feelings when they can't at home, ask for advice or be able to pass on your own learnings.
People sometimes look down upon those who say they are spiritual, they are quick to judge without knowing the full facts. This is a place where we do not judge others, there is only one person who has the ability to judge you and that is you.
We are not going to put anyone on a pedestal, we are all equal. No-one is any better than another.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
sailaway
sailaway

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

a really excellent idea and so very useful too , specially for people like me that are just discovering guides and spiritualism etc Hope it all goes well , Good luck xxx
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Very Well said Spirit Walker Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
queenofcups
queenofcups

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 am

The site is wonderful, it gives off a positive energy. and is very inviting.

You have done well to put all of this into action so I wish you all the best and enjoy seeing your dream unfold..

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.miri-ann.com
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 am

Thank you all so much for your comments. It really means the world to me for you all to say those things Very Happy

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

About the forum
Page 1 of 1