Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 2nd January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Monday 2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Monday 2nd January   Monday 2nd January EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Card of the day is 3 of chalices and confirmation card is 7 of wands.

today you may feel like you're in a storm of whirling emotions, the energies which are around you today are working with you for the best, discard the negative energies and let go of the old emotions or feelings or fear that isn't helping you. Look past the illusion for the truth lies just beyond. Crow is with you today in order to help you release what needs to be released. The worst of the storm is over, you can relax. 7 of wands confirms that there has a been a bit of a battle regarding past emotions, but you're on the road to discovery now. You have placed down the sword in its sheath and walked away from the battle. Sometimes the greater strength is to walk away rather than fight the battle. True strength is gentle and it is surrounding you in numbers. Wands is a quick fiery energy which relates to the amount of days. So if you are waiting for a situation to conclude, call in your angels and those who you believe in to finish it and to help move those involved away from you so that you can find your true self.

God bless and thanks
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
churchgal

Monday 2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 2nd January   Monday 2nd January EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:47 pm

omg , last night in bed i shuffeld my cards , and i always just cut the pack , and each time i shuffle and just cut does it give me the same answer , well last night the two cards i kept cutting where ... release , which shows a lady letting a bird go to fly with the others and .. have u asked ur angels for help with this . just confirmed it again , thanks cass lol xxx
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

Monday 2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 2nd January   Monday 2nd January EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 pm

church, fabulous to hear that this card is confirmation for you, blessings to you and yours, Smile
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday 2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 2nd January   Monday 2nd January Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 2nd January
Page 1 of 1