Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

friday 30th december

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
churchgal

friday 30th december Empty
PostSubject: friday 30th december   friday 30th december EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:43 pm

todays card is .... set your sights higher ..... this card says to me that your settling for less than u deserve , its time to up your game , increase your standards so to speak , this card wants you to aim high ,dont let your light diminish by settling for sumthing that is beneath you , realise your true potential , , be the brightest star you can be , dont let your hopes and dreams fall by the wayside , dont just put up and shut up, dont think about things ,act on them , stop putting your everything in to sumthing when your not getting a hundred and ten percent back , most of all dont keep putting your self down , you deserve much much more than what your getting at the moment x
Back to top Go down
Arbel
Arbel

PostSubject: Re: friday 30th december   friday 30th december EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:04 am

There is a lot of truth in this post especially with putting ones self down as I am always doing it to myself and I don’t know how many times I have lost faith but I am always brought back

Arbel

Back to top Go down
churchgal

PostSubject: Re: friday 30th december   friday 30th december EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:12 am

yes arbel i agree , this is sumthign we all struggle with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friday 30th december   friday 30th december Empty

Back to top Go down

friday 30th december
Page 1 of 1