Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 24th November

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Thursday 24th November Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 24th November   Thursday 24th November EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 am

Thursdays card is the Page of Cups. Now when we look at these cards, and remember that the page cards represent children. The page of cups is a sensitive child, they like to reflect, they are emotional, genuine and thoughtful. You can't make fun at these children, they would take it to heart. Looks are important to them and they're so serious about life. If they fall out with a friend at school, they think their whole world has fallen apart. They do try hard at school, and are very caring towards younger children as well as others. They prefer having 1 best friend to feel safe rather than a large group of friends.
Lets take a look at the other side of the card, when we're not talking about the children.
Good news is here, the start of a happy event such as a baby or just some good news that is heading our way.
As I'm looking at this card, it feels like the girls pictured are a bit peeved about things going on right now. They're not sure what to make of it all, but this will take them back to their root's so to speak, help them work their way onwards and upwards.
I also want to say today about work, whoever is rethinking things and maybe a change in career, well the choice is yours, it may mean that you have to start working from the bottom upwards, but it's exactly what I said, it's about onwards and upwards.... Think long and hard and ask advice from another, someone who is not as close and will tell you what you need to hear, not you want to hear.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Thursday 24th November
Page 1 of 1