Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday 17th September

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Saturday 17th September Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 17th September   Saturday 17th September EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Right, I've been nagged by my daughter to read today, and as I'm not 100%, I'm not arguing.

The 3 cards she has picked are :
Healer ~ You have the power to help and heal others.
You'll Know in the Morning ~ When you wake up, you'll have a better idea about what to do. Relax until then.
and the last card is
Change ~ The changes you are going through are positive.

Healing is not always about hands on healing. Healing comes in many forms, listening, music, or even using animals to help heal. Remember it is not always people that need the healing, there is the earth, animals and plants that all need our help. If you're not sure about what you could do in any given situation, take the time to relax and sleep on things. More often than not, the answer will often come once we have slept and have fresh eyes to look at things in a different light.
Change is something that happens to us all, in order to progress in life, we need to change the way we do things, the way we learn and the way we speak to others about our own beliefs and what is happening on our own lives.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
Cassandra
Cassandra

Saturday 17th September Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday 17th September   Saturday 17th September EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:56 am

Funny, I've just had a star healing session for sending healing to the earth, using a golden star as a ways and means to channel healing energy. Feeling all peaceful now. I was shown the matrix in meditation, the earth's grid too. So I cleansed that a little as well or sent some healing energy to her as well. Awesome set of cards for today, well picked spirit walker's daughter!

Blessings
Cassandra
Back to top Go down

Saturday 17th September
Page 1 of 1