Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

monday 10th september

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
churchgal

monday 10th september Empty
PostSubject: monday 10th september   monday 10th september EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:48 pm

todays card is ..... FATHER ,BROTHER,HUSBAND,SON .....this card speaks of a very significant man in your life , a father ,grandfather ,brother , this card tells me that that this male energy is with you today and is sending his i love you,s from heaven , know that they havent really left you and that they still love you just as they did when they were on the earth plane, ... this card also speaks of a partner or a potential ,your new relationships are affected by your old relationships, from previous partners , fathers, sons etc it is time to release and heal any issues in your life connected wih men , whether its anger , resentment or grief or guilt,today is the day where u spend time with your husband , son, father ,etc and if they have passed over then breath in the energy today from this lost male in your life and feel that love wash over you
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

monday 10th september Empty
PostSubject: Re: monday 10th september   monday 10th september EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 am

aha, a good card for today. Thanks churchgal, just what I needed to hear.
I have been thinking a lot, thinking seems to be hazardous at this moment. Smile
Back to top Go down

monday 10th september
Page 1 of 1