Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday 5th August

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Friday 5th August Empty
PostSubject: Friday 5th August   Friday 5th August EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:18 pm

'I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self-satisfied, I don't need you
I want to break free
God knows, God knows I've got to break free'

Are you feeling trapped in a situation around you?
This song is connected to relationships of those around you, someone who is on a close level proximity to you. Their true colours will show in time. The rose tinted glasses have been taken off and AA Michael is there for protection should you require his assistance. It will be dealt with appropriately. Decision time has come and now is the time to decide whether or not you have enough breathing space, don't live in someone else's pocket. Free yourself from the trapped situations around you and allow yourself that fresh feeling of freedom , of independence. I quote - it's now time to break free from those lies, I don't need you, I want to break free'. Trust in the source and in God (used loosely here) That you are doing the right thing for you. You can do it, I have faith in you. Mary Magdalene is with you, helping you with the healing process.
God bless,
Cassandra

Many thanks to spirit , archangel Michael and Mary Magdalene for this morning's message.
Peace and blessings be with you.
Back to top Go down

Friday 5th August
Page 1 of 1